Yesterday we took Bridger to his preschool orientation. I love this school! It felt so happy and homey. Bridger LOVED the playground and had fun playing with the other kids. Sage, Scott and Diana's cute little girl, is in Bridger's class and that is going to be so nice for Bridger to already know someone in his class. He loved his Teacher, she seemed super nice. I forgot my camera so no pics to post of that but I will have camera in hand on TUESDAY, when he starts school (That seems SO early)
Also-Brinlee has started to officially crawl this week. She is SO cute. She sits there and fixes her eyes on something she wants and she goes for it! She looks so small to me, it seems weird to see her little body crawling around. It's amazing how fast she is changing and everyday it seems like I see a new aspect of her personality and I love ALL of it!
3 comments:
She's SO cute, oh my!
Sam is also starting to crawl and I swear each day, he's getting more and more coordinated...I am NOT ready for this and how on the move he is! (but secretly SO excited) :)
fun! what preschool are you going to?
Brooke- We are going to Newcastle. It's Off 123rd and 800 east. I really like it so far.
Post a Comment