Bailey is starting Kindergarten soon! We went to the school tonight where they had the class lists posted for the first time! Bailey was SO excited to see her name, I could tell she was feeling very grown up. I am so excited for her I know she is going to love kindergarten, she just loves learning and meeting new people and friends! She did have to get her kindergarten vaccinations yesterday and that was NOT fun for anyone! She knew it was coming because we had been talking about it for a few days before her appointment, but when it came time for the actual shots (there were 3 of them) she FREAKED out and started to scream and kick the nurse! I seriously have never seen her that upset before! Bridger started to cry and he covered his face saying "My sister doesn't want a shot...my sister doesn't want a shot..." Then
Brinlee started to cry because she was scared. I wanted to cry to but I kept it together...one of us had to huh? Anyway, a sugar cookie from Kneaders made everything magically better, then we went and picked out new backpacks for the kiddos, a Hello Kitty one for Bailey and
Spiderman one for Bridger. Bridger has his
pre-school orientation tomorrow. I will try to blog about how that goes!
It's weird to think I will have an elementary school student soon, am I mature enough? Oh well...ready or not...
1 comment:
That has got be so crazy to have a child in school! Bailey will do great though. She is such a cute little girl. Actually, all your kids are adorable. Let me know how the first day goes!
Post a Comment