Yesterday Rich competed in the Bountiful Triathlon. It was
kind of cool, it was a reverse
tri so it went run, bike, swim. It was a sprint: 3 mile run, 13 mile bike, and 350 meter swim. He did SO great! He finished in 1 hour 5 min. and was 8
th in his age group and 17
th overall (out of about 400 athletes!) I didn't compete in this one so I was able to bring the kids to cheer daddy on! It was so fun to be able to see him race. When we race together, I spend the whole race way behind him so I never get to cheer him on. It was nice to be able to cheer him through transition and through the finish. Here are some pics:
This was a few minutes before the race started.


This is Chad and Lisa
Coles. Chad is Rich's cousin. They have been doing some of the same
Tri's as Rich and I. They are so awesome! Chad just got second place in a
tri that he did last weekend and Lisa took first place in her age group yesterday! They ROCK, and are so much fun to be around!

Here's Rich post-race. He was tired and happy!

It was so nice, Rich's Dad came to watch the race too. He really helped me with the kids during the race, while I was trying to film and take pics. Glad he was there!
Rich and his little buddy Bridger!

They had someone there doing face painting and Bailey got a butterfly and Bridger a Dragon!

Way to go Rich! We love you! Can't wait to watch your next race! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment