It's been a while since I've posted anything...don't worry...an October update is coming! There has been a lot going on lately and I will blog about it all soon...but for now...I suddenly had a wave of memories from when my kids were really tiny. At that time, when I had to decide which one of the kids poopy diapers I should change first, and all of the other fun experiences that come with having 2 kids under the age of 2, I was pretty stressed out and regrettably, I couldn't wait until the day the kids could play together without my help and could sit on the couch together and watch Curious George....well guess what...those days are here. I knew that I would regret wishing the little baby days away, but I couldn't help it and now my babies are slowly turning into KIDS! I am trying to enjoy each moment NOW because I know in 3 or 4 years I will be feeling this same way again.
These pictures are not the best pictures of my kids but I am at my mom's house and had to pull some off of her computer. Here's some video from the first night we had Bridger home from the hospital. Most people will probably wonder why I would post this video because nothing funny or really interesting happens but, it brings back memories for me... and that's why I had to post it:)
Bridger was 2 months old in this picture and Bailey was 21 months. CRAZY!!!

These are my babies now! Eating at the table like BIG KIDS!

I LOVE these guys!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment