Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm ready for my close-up!

OK so my Mom had this great idea to hang individual portraits of everyone in the family on her wall in her basement. I must say, we all were a little embarrassed while we were getting our pictures taken (it's weird getting your picture taken by yourself with everyone watching)But the pictures turned out so cute and they look so great on her basement wall. Here are some of the pictures of just our family. (Sorry I don't remember the photographer's name but, I know she was really inexpensive and she was really nice too, if you want her info...just post a comment and I can get it from my Mom for you.)











4 comments:

Kristin said...

wow great pics...what a good idea

Mindy said...

So cute! Does she do newborn pictures? I have been looking for someone...

K.C. and Sally said...

You are so freakin gorgeous!! No wonder every guy in high school wanted you! LOVE all of those photos and your kiddos are so cute!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Brooke, your pictures are seriously so cute!! You are such a cute family!!