For anyone who does not know...I have been doing some video production for the past 3 years. I have been doing mostly weddings, but also life tributes and family histories...those types of things. I have been doing on average about 1 wedding per month and other random projects for people here and there. I am trying to market my business more (up to now ALL my business has been word of mouth referrals). I am going to update all of my equipment...that includes my camera and editing software. I have a professional camera and use a professional editing software now, but it is standard definition. I am about to make the jump to high definition (OOOHHAAAAHH):) I will also be setting up a website and getting on some of the wedding planning websites, in the mean time, I have set up a blog to showcase some of the weddings and other projects I have done. I probably should have waited to announce that until the blog has all my stuff on it (it seems like it takes forever to upload video) I just started working on it today, so as of right now I only have one wedding on there...but more are coming. I have to shrink the size of the file quite a bit, which makes the quality pretty crappy, but oh well. Once I get the website up and running I'll be able to put larger file sizes on and the quality will be a lot better. I posted a link to my CDP (Coles Digital Productions) blog so ENJOY!


4 comments:
Cool! I'll put the word out! I wish we had known you did videos before our wedding... we would have used you for sure. :)
Hey Brooke, best of luck in your business. I'm sure you are great at what you do. Is Rich still out of work?
That's cool. . .my brother's getting married in the Spring, I'll have to pass the info along. Good luck with getting the word out!
very cool...you will do great...i have seen your stuff and you are super talented...i will pass the word along!
Post a Comment