Rich has since found a job working for Hoyt, they manufacture and distribute archery bows. They are one of the big names in archery, Rich is the International Sales and Marketing Manager, he gets to travel all over the world to maintain relationships with different distributors and he also gets to attend a lot of the archery tournaments including the Olympic trials and stuff! He doesn't have to be gone too often, but when he goes it is usually a longer trip, but oh well! He gets to go to France next month and they are stopping in Paris to see the sites the day before the meetings start! I am so excited for him!!!
Bailey and Bridger are doing well and getting big! Bridger is staring to talk a lot more. He says "Happy Doo" for Happy Birthday, it is so cute! Whenever he does something where I have to get him in trouble he says "Uv you Mommy!" It makes my heart melt...how can I get him in trouble after that? He is saying a lot more stuff but those are the highlights.
Bailey is a piece of work! She has been coming up with the funniest things lately, but one of my favorites happened yesterday, she was all ready for her bath (stark naked) she proudly walked into the bathroom where I was waiting for her and she announced, "Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, presenting....Me....Bailey!" I was laughing so hard!
So there's a quick recap of what's been going on with us. We are doing well and are alive and kicking! I am so grateful for this time of year that we can celebrate the birth of our redeemer Jesus Christ and reflect on the example of his life, and give thanks for the greatest gift we could ask for at this time of year and always...the gift of eternal life! Merry Christmas!!!
Here are some fun photos:
Halloween...I bet I am the only person posting Halloween pics right now! Oh well!




2 comments:
That is a classic line by Bailey. She must of heard grandpa say that a few times when he is playing the guitar.
Te pictures are so cute. I love the story about Bailey, too. SO funny. I'm glad you guys are doing so well now.
Post a Comment