Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Bailey Original



I know that my last post was about something funny Bailey said but I had to share this one with y'all too. We had just got home from picking her up from school today, and I told her I would make grilled cheese for lunch. She got all excited and said "OK! Can you make boy cheese for Bridger?" The picture above is Bailey eating her "girl"cheese sandwich and Bridger eating his "boy"cheese sandwich!

11 comments:

Spencer said...

Andrea and I just had a good laugh. Jameson has cool cousins.

K.C. and Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K.C. and Sally said...

Love her!! Hopefully she will teach Maycee all she knows...

Mary Bentley Williams said...

I can't believe that Bailey is in pre-school already. She's growing up so fast and so is bridger. I can't wait for Kaitlyn to say crazy funny things to me... oh joy. Thanks for checking in on me, still no new munchkin. Ah, well. I e-mailed you because i need your address!!! talk to you soon!

Katie said...

She is sooo cute! Kids really do say the darndest things.

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Brooke, this is Kristy Holbrook, we used to work together a long time ago at Olympus View Dental!! I found your blog on Lisa Fisher's. It was so fun to see you guys and your cute kids!! You can visit our blog at vegasholbrooks.blogspot.com! Keep in touch!!

Amy said...

She's such a crack-up! I can't wait til Wes can talk...how entertaining:) We totally want to get together soon too! Look at your calendar and lets plan a time!

Mindy said...

That is so cute. :)

Troy and Lisa Fisher said...

Your babies are so cute! It is so fun to see your cute family.

Sarah said...

Hey Brooke, your kids are so cute. Bailey says the cutest things.

Sarah said...

I know, I am so excited to be a blogger....especially since I can keep up to date with all the Family! I was so excited to see yours and Deddie's bloggs. I miss you guys. Sorry to hear about your huby's job. I'll be praying for you guys. Hope everything works out for you. Love you and miss you too!