
So Today in the car...Bailey started singing "I am a Child of God". Just thought I would share with you the words that she was singing..."I am a child of god and he has sent me beer..." ya that's right...beer. I don't think she even knew what she was saying or why I was laughing so hard...but I quickly made sure she new the right words. I don't know who taught her to sing it that way but this could be the work of one of my brothers...hmmm I'll have to get to the bottom of this. Anyway...I got a pretty good laugh out of this, hope you did too.
3 comments:
She always says the funniest stuff. I can only imagine the things Tyler will teach our kid to say :)
That is hilarious! I can see Matt taching my kids something like that. Good thing I only have one brother. Although,I guess Matt more than pulls his weight as a tease. Honestly, Brooke, I can't believe how big Bailey is getting! I guess I haven't seen her forever, but she looks huge in that picture. She is such a pretty little girl... not a toddler anymore. Is that so weird for you? PS. Forget the event, let's just get together soon for no good reason. :)
so freakin funny...love that kid
Post a Comment