Rich and I were married for 10 years on August 21st. My parent's were awesome enough to take our kids for 2 nights while we went to Park City. It was SUCH a nice break! We stayed at the Hotel Park City which I
unfortunately didn't get any pictures of:( But it is beautiful!! We went and played on the Alpine Slides and the Roller Coaster, without our kids we turned into teenagers again, it was so fun!
Here's me on the way up on the roller coaster.
On the chair lift.

Rich on the Alpine Slide...he won our race by the way...not a surprise:)

Lunch was yummy Turkey Cranberry Tacos...
mmm
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! I can't wait for the next 10 years...
LOVE YOU!!
1 comment:
Congrats! I can't believe you have really been married that long. Crazy how time flies. I'm glad you guys were able to go on a getaway. It looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment