My not-so-little-anymore Bailey is a kindergartner! She was SO excited for school and yes...I let her pick out her outfit and her backpack so of course everything is PINK! She was SO ready for this, she has been in school now for a couple of weeks and is absolutely LOVING it! She is learning a lot and is making new friends. Bailey is so independent, she wanted me to stop walking her to her classroom door after 2 days. I asked her "Are you embarrassed of me?" she said "yeah mommy, I'm a big girl now!" I felt a little sad but as she walked away she was blowing kisses the whole time, she is not too cool yet but I'm sure the time will come. For now I am just enjoying my wide eyed, energetic 5 year old kindergartner!
There she goes....
2 comments:
She looks so cute decked out it pink! And I love that she didn't want you to walk her, but still wasn't too embarrassed to blow kisses.
Is she really old enough to be in Kindergarten?? Oh man, time flies. She looks so cute and girly! And I loved the story about Bridger wetting his pants before preschool. I am potty training Wesley right now so I guess I felt like I could relate!
Post a Comment