Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rich the Machine!


Rich ran the Salt Lake 1/2 Marathon this year! His brother Spencer, ran the full marathon...way to go Spence WOW! Rich really is a machine lately with the races he has been doing. We just completed the Moab Adventure Xstream (which I know, I have not posted about yet...getting there..) but, on that race he towed me on the mountain bike section on ALL the hills and on the run, when I bonked, he carried both of our packs and ran like it was nothing! A quality that I really love and admire about Rich is his ability to set his mind to something and accomplish it no matter what! Not only with atheletics but in life, I am so grateful to have such a strong, fun-loving, and dedicated husband! Love you Rich!! He is going to be doing his first triathlon this weekend...like I said...he's a machine!!! GO GO GO!!

2 comments:

Spencer said...

This was a good day!

Mindy said...

Go Rich! I am impressed with how dedicated to fitness you guys are. way to go