Brinlee was officially 5 months old on April 30th. She is rolling over, laughing (real belly laughs), grabbing at and trying to chew on toys, she is very aware of everything that is going on around her and she doesn't want to miss anything! She is such a patient baby, she will just lay and play with toys or sit in her bouncer and quietly watch her brother and sister playing. She loves people and is so smiley. She seriously is a joy to have in our family! Bridger and Bailey can't get enough of her, they are so sweet with her. I think having two sisters is bringing out the very small feminine side of Bridger; today he told Bailey "I love your dress...it's beautiful! Oh look at Brinlee's dress it's beautiful too!" I love being the mom of my 3 sweet kids.
1 comment:
She is so cute, and I can't believe how much she looks like your other kids!
Post a Comment