Brinlee Coles was born November 30th 2009. She weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. and she was 19.5 in. long! By far our biggest baby! She is such a sweet girl and she is a mix right down the middle of Bailey and Bridger! I was induced at 8:00am and had Brinlee at 3:40pm. It was a pretty smooth delivery, except for the fact that there was one spot on my abdomen that did not get numb from the epidural so I could sortof feel the pain. ( I know...all of you women out there who did it naturally are saying "Oh shut-up cry baby! But hey, if I am paying for an epidural, I don't want to feel anything!) My Mom was able to be in the delivery room with me for the birth of Brinlee which really meant a lot to me! Rich was there too, of course, and he was so supportive and loving, I love him SO much!
Anyway, Brinlee is 6 weeks old today and she is starting to smile, she still wakes up every three hours at night to be fed, but she goes right back to sleep in her crib after that which I am sooo grateful for!!! Brinlee is probably our last baby so I am trying to enjoy her as much as I can! We love our little Brinlee Boo!!!
1 comment:
O.K. Brinlee is a PERFECT mix of Bridger and Bailey. It's amazing. she's BEAUTIFUL and so alert! Way to go Mama! I'm so excited for you guys. It makes me really happy to read about you and see your adorable family play and grow. WHY AREN'T WE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS? bummer. One day. Who would have thought 10 yrs ago... :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment