Monday, January 11, 2010

Bridger Coles Turns 3!!!!!



Rich wrote out "Happy Birthday Bridger!" and gave it to the lady at the bakery (who didn't speak very much English) and she STILL spelled "Bridger" wrong! She spelled it "Brigder" HAHA


Bridger got SO many awesome presents! Thank You to all who came!


Bridger and his Spiderman cake! He blew the candles out about 4 times while we were singing Happy Birthday to him, I just kept on lighting them until everyone was done singing. It was way funny!


We love this boy!!!

January 5th was Bridger's Birthday!!! He has been asking all year to have a Spiderman birthday party with a Spiderman cake, so that is just what we did!!! We played "stick the stickers on the Spiderman Villans" (like "pin the tail on the donkey") Freeze dance, and we had a Spiderman pinata. We are SO thankkful to have Bridger in our family! He is such a loving boy, he is always coming up to me and giving me a hug and saying "I wuv you mommy!" out of nowhere and it is usually JUST what I need at that moment! He loves being a big brother, and I know he is going to take care of his big and little sister all throughout his life! He has a soft heart but he doesn't put up with any crap, I pitty the bully someday that messes with Bridger!

On Bridgers wish list this year for his B-day: anything having to do with Spiderman (or any super hero for that matter), footballs, guns, swords, cars, trucks, tractors. Basically you could walk down the boys toys isle at Walmart blindfolded, pick something off the shelf and he would love it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm leaving you a comment! Haha:) We had so much fun at BRIGDER's spiderman party! I love that little guy. Sorry about Wes this weekend:( He's in bed and starting to do much better. We still had fun tho and thanks for being so understanding. Makes me so excited for you guys to move out to Lindon!!!