Tyler and Cacia's neighborhood had a little parade today! (Tyler is my brother and Cacia is his wife, for those of you who don't know) Anyone that knows Tyler knows that he is hilarious and creative! He decided to dress up in his best cowboy outfit that...by the way...he has worn in public before this, and mount his faithful steed for the parade! I just couldn't get enough of that horse!! SOOO FUNNY!!! It was wearing this sign around it's neck! The horses head bounced up and down and the tail whooshed back and forth as he rode! I was dying! The horse looked so real I felt like I was in an old western movie...ha ha!
We put Bailey and Bridger in the wagon and they threw candy to the people we passed... well OK...they ate most of it but it was a cute thought anyway huh?
After a long ride in the wagon, nothing hits the spot like a hot dog mmm! Thanks Ty and Cacia for inviting us we had a great time!
Jayson and Tayler, It is great to hear from you...I can't access your blog to post a message..hopefully you read this and let me know your blog address!
Brooke, I'm glad you found our blog. It's fun to catch up. . .How long has it been since I last say you. . .FOREVER!! Your family is adorable and I'm excited to keep in touch more now that I know where to find you!
5 comments:
You guys have the cutest kids.
web.mac.com/jaytayfam
Jayson and Tayler,
It is great to hear from you...I can't access your blog to post a message..hopefully you read this and let me know your blog address!
Brooke, I'm glad you found our blog. It's fun to catch up. . .How long has it been since I last say you. . .FOREVER!! Your family is adorable and I'm excited to keep in touch more now that I know where to find you!
Rich looks like you had fun the kids too. You have a great looking family and Rich was a great trainer in the mission field great missionary!!
That made me laugh... what a great idea with the "horse." I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Your family looks cute.
Post a Comment