Saturday, July 19, 2008

Patriotic Fun!!

I know I am a bit behind in posting our 4th of July events but Rich has been gone and he had the camera. I didn't dump our 4th of July pics before he left. So here ya go...we went to Fish Lake for the weekend of the 4th. Fish Lake is a place our family has been going every year for generations and it is magic for me! I have so many fond memories of that place from my childhood and it is so fun to take my own kids now and try to create some of that magic for them. Mostly though...they just wanted to bathe in the dirt...hey whatever keeps them entertained! One of the mornings, my Mom and Dad offered to watch the kids so that Rich, Spencer and I could go out and do some fishin' it was sooo nice!(Thanks Mom and Dad!)





On the 4th, we went down to Richfield to watch the fireworks and have some sparklin' fun too!



Bridger fell asleep during the fireworks show...it was really good, but really long. We kept thinking it was over and then the fireworks would start again. We had such a great time lots of fun and lots of laughs. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking us to Fish Lake our whole lives and for giving us the chance to have and make so many wonderful memories there, we love you!

1 comment:

K.C. and Sally said...

You have the cutest family!! Those kids are so precious! I hope Maycee will be as cute as them when she is older. Love the picture of Bridger and his wide open mouth - he has got such a personality!