The rules are: I have to answer 6 questions. Then tag 6 people and post their names here, then go to their blog and comment to tell them they have been tagged, they have to visit my blog to find out the rules. I must then let the person who tagged me (Andrea) know when I have posted my answers.
1) 5 things on my "to do" list:
1.Get our freaking yard put in! I am being attacked by weeds and dirt...Next week the landscaping begins FINALLY!!
2.Teach Bailey how to swim! That girl loves the water and she is going to pick up on swimming easily!
3. Find a new sport. I am leaning towards road biking but I feel like I have to learn all of the nuances about the sport or else I feel like people are going to make fun of me when I do something "wrong".
4. Organize the basement...we moved in and just plopped boxes of stuff down there and I don't even know what's down there any more.
5. Finish a quilt that my Grandma started before she died. She did most of the work already, I just have to sew the pieces on now. It's slow going but at least it's going!
2) 5 Snacks I LOVE!
1. Caramel corn
2. Peanut butter m&m's.
3. Creamies (chocolate and banana flavored...not crazy about the orange flavor)
4. Fried tortilla with cinnamon and sugar.( the best are the tortillas from Costco that you cook yourself mmmm...)
5. Strawberries ( I had to throw something healthy in there so I did not sound like a complete cow)
3) 5 things I'd do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house (and try to sell it because...see below)
2. Buy a big farm in the middle of nowhere and do the whole farmer thing ya know.. crops, chickens, horses, cows. (I'm sure Rich would be doing some definate food plots and huntin')
3. Buy a sweet ski boat and a lake (that's two in one but you can't have a boat without a lake)...set up all kinds of buoy courses and wakeboard jumps etc. And ski my heart out everyday!
4. Give to people in need
5. Invest money wisely for the future... retirement,kids college, weddings, missions...all that responsible stuff!
4) 5 Places I've lived:
1. North Hollywood California...very glamorous...NOT...
2. Saugus California...5 minutes from Magic Mountain!
3. SLC Utah
4. Sandy Utah
5. Kaysville Utah
5) 5 Jobs I've had:
1. Survey taker at Feature Films for Families (phone job)
2. Lifeguard
3.Cashier at Boaters Outlet
4. Salesperson @Lady Foot Locker (oh ya baby! I worked it in my green and white striped referee shirt too!)
5. Dental Assistant or...Spit Sucker as I was affectionately called.
6) 5 things people don't know about me:
1. I can move the right and left side of my bottom lip, independant of eachother
2. I have this desire to write songs, I have written a few but they were terrible...it's a developing talent, at least I'm pretending it is.
3. I have a phobia of swings...not when I am swinging but when other people are swinging I get nervous. My mom actually put me in counseling for this when I was little because I would pull people off the swings at school. I still struggle with the phobia today but have learned to control the urge to pull people off. Phew!!
4. I could spend all day in antique shops...not actually shopping but looking at the things people used to use and thinking about those people and what they were like. If anyone ever invents a time machine I will be the first in line to try it out!
5. When I was little I was on the show "Highway to Heaven" with Micheal Landon. In the episode...I was singing "Joy to the World" in George Bush's dream. RANDOM
OK you can WAKE-UP now! It's over are you happy? I made it through being tagged! So now I have to tag 6 people... Debbie, Katie, Liz, Sally, Cacia, Rich!
2 comments:
ok so we need to talk about the swing thing next time i see you...i am laughing so hard...
Brooke...my email is lizdeanski@gmail.com
Liz
Post a Comment