Thursday, May 29, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?

Bridger sure thinks he can dance in this video clip! It was so funny he was going CRAZY and I had to break out the video camera.

Being a mom is the weirdest thing, one second I feel like I am at my whits end and I can't get one more sippy cup of chocolate milk, or change one more diaper, or clean up any more string cheese that has been forcibly weaved into the fibers of the carpet, or get on all fours and do one more horse back ride...just when I feel like no one appreciates me...Bailey will come up to me with her "love face" and say mommy I love you, or Bridger will suddenly grab my face and give me a big smooch and a hug. Those simple acts are comparable to a powerful energy drink, or that feeling when you get a raise at work...suddenly I actually FEEL like getting the kids a sippy chocolate milk, and here have another string cheese, hop on for a horse back ride...and the cycle starts again. It's crazy and exhausting but sooooo worth it. I love you Bailey and Bridger!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love this Brooke...it's so true...and I am so with you on the chocolate milk thing...Bailey and Jack are meant to be together, they can just sit around all day drinking chocolate milk

Debbie said...

You are so cute... and your kids are the cutest things ever! We really need to get together. And I hope you are feeling better from this weekend!!! And I am glad that Rich is finally home.. Let me know if you need anything.