Brooke!!! I love your blog! Everytime I check there are such great things to catch up on. I'm sorry I didn't see you when I was home either, it was a crazy couple of weeks with my parents home. I'll be back for a month in December with the new little chick and Kaitlyn so we'll have to see each other then. I love the movies, I love the pictures, I loved the tagged information and I love you!
happy anniversary...hope you did something fun...wait maybe that's what you hunting trip is for? you are the only wife that is nice enough to count a hunting trip as a anniversary trip! love ya
Wow! That was a fun video. I can't believe you have really been married that long. The pictures were awesome. I am impressed with your skills. Congrats on your anniversary.
4 comments:
Brooke!!! I love your blog! Everytime I check there are such great things to catch up on. I'm sorry I didn't see you when I was home either, it was a crazy couple of weeks with my parents home. I'll be back for a month in December with the new little chick and Kaitlyn so we'll have to see each other then. I love the movies, I love the pictures, I loved the tagged information and I love you!
Cute pictures and Happy Eight Years!! We love you guys!
happy anniversary...hope you did something fun...wait maybe that's what you hunting trip is for? you are the only wife that is nice enough to count a hunting trip as a anniversary trip! love ya
Wow! That was a fun video. I can't believe you have really been married that long. The pictures were awesome. I am impressed with your skills. Congrats on your anniversary.
Post a Comment