Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am Officially a Blogger...!?!
I have entered the much feared realm of blogging. Woo Hoo! I feel like such an idiot, I don't really know what I am doing but I am giving it a try. A quick overview of what's going on with me; I have been married to my amazing husband Rich for almost 8 years (in August). Bailey is going to be 3 on May "fisteemf" (15th) she loves princesses and anything pink. We are going to Lagoon for her birthday, she is sooo excited! Bridger is almost 16 months and is so strong and big he loves any kind of ball or tool, what a boy! We just sold our house in Sandy and moved into the house we built in Kaysville and we are loving it! Life is good! I am trying to practice all of this posting stuff, I thought I would just go ahead and post something so...

We went to Cabo for a Feliz Navidad in'08!
We had a heck of a time figuring out how to get the kid's passports in 3 days, because their mom did not realize that when they say EVERYONE needs passports that includes your 1 and 2 year old as well! Awesome! So, with help from Orrin Hatch's office, we got their passports and off we were to Mexico! And... on the plane... the puking started, it started with Bridger and traveled to everyone in the condo throughout the trip, choosing a new victim everynight to torment. I am sure that my whole family was so happy we could come... In spite of the flu, we actually did have an amazing time, just look how beautiful it is in Cabo... We couldn't have chosen a better place to get sick!


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Look how good you are!!! Your blog looks so cute, and I love the layout you chose!! I just wanted to thank you again for dinner tonight.. You are so sweet, and we are SOOOOO glad you are living so close! I love getting to see you guys so often! Love you!

Cim Carver said...

You have such a beautiful family! I'm so happy you are blogging now too. I'll put your link on our page if that's ok. You can find us at cimcarver.blogspot.com.
Katie Tomsik Carver

Brooke said...

Hey Brooke loved your lagoon entry. We all need to buy passes so that we can go to! Love you

Mom